Get involved in our Big Brum Boogie Flash Mob!
Now, summer’s finally arrived. Longer days are here. Maybe you’re keen to try something new but not sure what. We have the thing for you. It’s time for some joy, fun, and light-hearted outdoor dancing!
It’s called Big Brum Boogie! We are looking to bring together older, younger folks and anyone in between that are keen to learn and perform our Big Brum Boogie FLASHMOB across Birmingham in August and September 2021!
Why? To celebrate lockdown easing, give our fancy-footed participants a sense of excitement and connection and champion official health messaging.
You don’t have to be a dancer. You don’t have to be mobile. This is for everyone to get involved and add some sparkle to their summer, and it’s been designed with access needs front of mind.
The project is funded by Birmingham City Council and Public Health England, and supported by Midlands Arts Centre – MAC.
Does this sound like something you might be interested in being involved with? Do you know others who would too? Fill in the online form below and select the dates you can attend to perform the flash mob!
Register HERE: http://bit.ly/bigbrumboogie
Flash Mob Details:
* You will need to arrive 45 minutes before the first performance time in order to rehearse and go over the movement.
* We will perform the flash mob twice – the second one will be 30 minutes after the first performance time.
* Times and dates subject to change. Locations will be revealed at a later date.
Learning the routine:
* We will email you the video links after you’ve submitted the online form to learn at home on your own or with friends/family
* If there is a large group of you, we can arrange an in-person session at your venue or outdoor public space to teach the routine
* We can also arrange a zoom session to go through and refresh the routine before the performance day.